Starting an Assignment
Welcome to North Bridge! We are excited to be working with you! Follow this checklist before you start your North Bridge work assignment.
Starting Your Assignment:
- Complete all tax forms
- Government issued ID’s have been copied
- Direct Deposit completed (optional)
- Bring a timecard to your assignment
- Know location, time of assignment, and who is your supervisor
- Aware of dress code in office (suit, business casual, etc.)
- Give yourself enough time to arrive on time to your assignment
During Your Assignment:
- Check in with your recruiter and inform them of how your assignment is progressing. Feedback is extremely helpful to us, both positive and negative.
- Please do not accept an assignment if you are unable to commit to the full-length of the assignment. If you are unable to commit, and leave an assignment without one full weeks notice, all wages due to you will be adjusted to minimum wage.
Timecards and Pay:
- Send timecards by Friday at 5:30 p.m. (Please call to confirm receipt of your timecard.)
- Paychecks are issued every week. Each week consists of scheduled working hours beginning Monday and ending the following Sunday.
- Pay checks are available on Thursday afternoons, while direct deposit funds will be posted on Friday mornings.
Assignment and Availability Procedures:
- Check in with your recruiter weekly to let them know of your availability.
- If your assignment is ending, or your availability changes, please contact us so that we may reassign you as quickly as possible.